So last week my first blog post was uploaded and there were actually people who read it. I’m so thankful for that, because I didn’t expect that you guys would read my blog, but I’m so happy you did! Some of my lovely readers even left me a comment ❤
So to move on to my second blog:
Lately I’ve been thinking about making a bucket list, but then I realised that EVERY SINGLE bucket list includes the same things like bungee jumping, meeting a famous person, skydiving, travelling around the world etcetera. I wanted to have some special and non-cliche things that I could add to my very own bucket list. I came up with some really weird, funny and cute ideas and I wanted to share those things with you:
- Lick your elbow. It sounds really weird, but almost no one can actually lick their elbow. I bet you’re now trying to lick your elbow, but you can’t. Please let me know if you can and post a picture on Twitter/Instagram with #taklives 😛
- Have a movie marathon for 24 hours without sleeping. Of course you can have a break, some food and drinks. I think I’m going to make a blog post about this one in the future. If I were you, I would watch all Harry Potter, High School Musical, the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings or Fast and Furious movies. I’m already really excited for this one and I’m definitely going to try it out!
- Organise a perfect picnic with your closest friends. Grab all the lights, blankets, candles and pillows you have and make a cute place to sit and eat. Also, make some delicious and Instagram-worthy food. Oh and don’t forget to bring a portable speaker with you for some music.
- Try to live one week without social media. People right now are really addicted to social media, me included. I first didn’t realise it at all, until one day when I was at a restaurant and I forgot my phone. I noticed two things. The first thing was that I couldn’t really focus on the conversations with my friends, because I could only think of the fact that I couldn’t like the posts on Instagram and I couldn’t answer to my friends texts. The second thing is that, after I calmed down 😉 , as I looked around in the restaurant, there were a lot of people eating together, but more than 50% was using their phone, my friends (and me if I’d brought my phone) included. I realised that it was such a weird thing. You’re going to a restaurant with your friends and the only thing that the most people do, is talking to other people on their phone. It almost seems like you don’t enjoy your time being with the person you’re eating with. For me, that was the point to put my phone away more often. I never go on my phone again when I’m hanging out with someone, unless it’s for taking pictures. I haven’t tried this one yet, but in the summer, I absolutely will! Sooo, that was enough of serious talking, let’s move onto the next one!
- Write your own song or make your own movie. Or just do both. This one is one of my favorite bucket list things. It’s like a dream to me to make my own movie. If I could choose any job and I would actually get it, I would choose to be a film director. So to make my own movie, is really something that I want to try before I die and that’s why I’ve put it on my bucket list. I want to write my own song too, but if I do, I want to make one with my best friend. Also I want it to be a funny song, with a really cute video clip. All you’ll need are the weirdest clothes you can find, a camera (you can use your camera on your phone), cute places (or just your room or backyard) I’m 99% sure you’ll have an amazing day with lots of fun and laughs 🙂
Thank you for reading my blog, I really hope you enjoyed it and you’ll actually try one of these things. If you do, please make sure to share it on social media, using #taklives. Let me know what’s on YOUR BUCKET LIST by leaving a comment down below 🙂 .
Love you, xx