It’s been three months since my last blog post. I went on vacation. I will make a blog post about that next week. After I got back from vacation, I had to go back to school 😦 It was the start of a new school year, my last year on high school, YAY! So that’s where I wanted to focus on first. I got my first 6 tests back and all my grades were really good, what means that I’m back to blogging.
I’ve been offline for a little while and when I looked on my blog, after 2 months, I saw that I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by http://www.halesaaw.com (check her out, she’s amazing!!)
There are some rules for if you are nominated:
- Write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you (that’s me, taklives, YAY)
- Give a brief story about why you started blogging
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
Okay, let’s get started!!
Why did I start blogging?
When I was little, I used to write stories down on papers. I always wanted to be a writer. At the age of ten, I started to write a book on a computer: 86 pages. I stopped writing when I went to high school, because I was too busy with making homework. When I was about thirteen years, I started to read online blogs. I really enjoyed reading them and I thought: that’s what I want to do as well. I started a little blog, I can’t remember the name of it, but I didn’t had much inspiration for blog posts and I didn’t had enough time to make them. About half a year ago, I thought: Why shouldn’t I try it again? So I did. This time I wanted to write weekly. So I did. I wanted to take a lot of pictures with my new camera. I did. I wanted to have a lot of ideas and inspiration to write down and to write about. I did. And I do still enjoy this so much. Even though I only have posted five blog posts, I have so many ideas and posts to come. I’m really excited for it and I hope you guys too. I’m still working on my English grammar (English isn’t my first language, if you hadn’t noticed already).
My two tips to new bloggers:
- Only start blogging when you really enjoy doing it. Don’t start blogging because you want to make money out of it or because you want to become famous. Do it for yourself, as a hobby. Be yourself. Be unique. Write about things you love. Don’t copy other bloggers.
- Take pictures to make your blog posts happier and more fun. (But only if you enjoy taking pictures of course)
The 15 amazing and lovely bloggers who I’ve nominated are:
Love you, xx