First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! even though it’s already the 8th of January. Three months ago I made a blog post saying that I’m back and that I would be posting a lot more. Guess what? I failed. I haven’t been able to write for my blog and it really sucks. I’m just so busy with school. I definitely want to make 2017 MY BLOG YEAR so I came up with the idea to make a New Year’s Resolutions blog post, just like the other 300 billion bloggers out there on the internet lol. I feel like writing it down and push the publish button makes it real and I hope it gets me motivated to really stick to them. SO let’s get starteeeed!!
- This must come as a surprise to you, but I am going to UPLOAD A BLOG POST EVERY SINGLE MONTH. That’s my first goal. If it’s going very well and if I have enough time, I will be uploading more, but at least one blog post a month is my goal for now.
- EAT MORE PIZZA and try new recipes. Definitely the easiest resolution, except for the recipes. If you (know someone who has) have a foodblog, please let me know. I really want to try new food.
- Be more positive. It sounds so cliche, but I really want to BE MORE POSITIVE about everything. Even though my friends tell me I’m already quite positive, I want to bring positivity to the people around me, so it will be easier for me to be positive aswell.
- CARE LESS. This might sounds weird, but let me explain. I want to care less about the things that are not important to ME and I want to care MORE about the things that are important to me. Because sometimes my mind just exploses. I think I cared to much in 2016 about things I shouldn’t even have to care about and I don’t want to do that anymore in 2017. Writing it down makes it look selfish, but that’s not my intention ofcourse 😉 .
- Getting more ORGANIZED. Like my whole life needs to get organized. I think I might make a few blog posts about my organizing progress this year.
- READ MORE. I absolutely love reading, but because of my busy scheduele (work, school, sport) I don’t have a lot of time for reading. Right now I have like 15 books on my bookshelf that I haven’t read yet.
- Give myself more ME TIME. This might sound a little bit silly because you’re already 24/7 with yourself, but I think you know what I mean. I want more time for myself to relax: to read, to take a bath, to watch movies/series, to make my mind clear etc.
- This is my last resolution: ENJOY the things I’m doing more. I don’t know how it happend, but I actually ‘lost’ a lot of my excitement for when I’m doing things like (little) trips, celebrating Christmas, hanging out with friends and kind of everything a ‘normal’ person would or could be really excited about. Maybe it isn’t just me: please let me know if you’re struggling with the same thing. I want to be as excited as I used to be for such things. I think this is my hardest resolution, because I don’t know where to start. But I hope I will succeed this one the most out of all my resolutions.
Pffff… that are a lot resolutions to stick to, but I will SLAY this. I hope you liked this and that this inspired you. I think I will make an update about this blog in July. Let me know what your New Year’s Resolutions are 🙂
Love you! Taklives xx